Topband: Modeling the proverbial "vertical on a beach"

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Aug 13 14:57:14 EDT 2014

Wow the more this thread goes the deeper the s**t gets,
the first poster has no chance,,
reminds me of a pig wrestling contest,  you jump in and all you do is get is
full of mud and s**t.

Im heading down to the beach and going to holler real loud,  see if any of
you guys in CA can hear my flooding of the atmosphere with my LF waves

Theres a hurricane on the way so it may deflect the waves some, so bear
with me it may take a few times of HALLO to get through..

Let me get my tin hat out also..
73 Merv K9FD/KH6