Topband: EA7PP - Remote

Jose Ramon jr.hierro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:25:35 EST 2014

Hi Jose Carlos. Thanks for the report and compliments.

The site is indeed excellent, not being costal, 360 degrees clear shot and
a good conductivity soil.
EA7IYI is now at the site repairing the internet 5 GHz link, now Pepe can
run the remote back! (haha).

For the next ARRL DX contests we'd like to add 2 more elevated radials to
the inverted L, no room for more wires.

CU next weekend at the 10m contest, I'll be single op. unlimited, if the
internet access works!

73
Jose, EA7KW