Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:28:36 EST 2014

John W1FV,
You and I are in very close agreement on heading because you are 73 degrees
from me and we are both saying approximately 75 degrees.
I can hear it on numerous web SDR receivers that are located in Europe
(England, etc.). Will be interesting to see what time of day we can no
longer hear it in the US versus when it is no longer heard in Europe.
Would be great to get a heading from someone in Europe.

Don wd8dsb