Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

K2RS K2RSonline at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 22:23:54 EST 2014

It's peaking at 15 over 9 here in SW Connecticut right now.

I first heard this noise last Thursday evening (12/4) around 0300Z.
Signal strength was between 20 and 30 over 9 at that time. My friend
Fred, K2DFC, in NJ heard it then too, with a signal strength of 20 over
9. Since then, he's heard it a few times during the day, but the signal
strength is weaker during daylight hours.

Jack   K2RS