Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

Ray Benny rayn6vr at cableone.net
Mon Dec 8 22:44:17 EST 2014

Guys,

I am hearing something between 1910 and 1925. Its a rapid, raspy, pulse
tone, but its coming from the SE in Central AZ (SA direction). It is just
above my noise level, currently S4, so not strong. Do not hear it on my TX
vertical. Don't know if this could be the noise reported or some local
garbage in my area.

Using a HI-Z RX 4 SQ.

Ray,
N6VR