Topband: FTDX5000 vs K3

Udo A. Heinze uaheinze at mmenterprisesllc.com
Mon Dec 8 23:46:54 EST 2014

I asked Yaesu what the improvement was but never got an answer.  I also asked the ARRL to rerun the analysis on the FT Dx5000 they have so the results could be compared to their original product review, they never responded to my e-mail.  Does anyone have any clout with the League to nudge them to run the test on their radio?
Udo NI0G

Sent from my iPad