Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Dec 9 18:39:02 EST 2014

On Tue,12/9/2014 3:02 PM, Michael Walker wrote:
> We now need someone to hear it during daylight hours when there is no skywave.

At my QTH near San Francisco, I can routinely work 800 miles (Seattle,
Phoenix, Salt Lake City) two hours before sunset, and I can hear, but
cannot work, the better stations in VE3 and W9. This is with legal limit
and a vertical with good radial system. During the same time frame, I
can't work much of anything with a 120 ft high dipole.

73, Jim K9YC