Topband: Additional Stew Perry Plaque!!

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sat Dec 27 11:49:17 EST 2014

Okay - so you are reading this - sitting at home with no 160 meter
antenna.  The Stew is raging and you are wondering if you should put up
some kind of temporary antenna and hand out some contacts.

Well - here is some inspiration.

At the last minute (whilst the marketing department is recovering from
their two drink minimum) - a new plaque has been added to the fine list of
30+ plaques that are up for grabs during the Stew.

This plaque is similar to this one:

Dr. Beldar - L1AR   Top score utilizing temporary antenna. (All parts
           of temporary antenna including radials must be installed after
           Dec. 14, 2014. This antenna must be the only antenna for
           TopBand at the station, and may be left up, because as we
           all know, "temporary" means "until I die".)

However, this new plaque has slightly modified parameters.

K7RAT - Top Score - similar to the above - but not built until after
the start of
        the contest.

Good luck!!!