Topband: DX-100 adventure contiunued

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 15:14:53 EST 2014

Hi, Bill

Well, I suspect that the light bulbs may be a "tip-off". The do make 130
volt bulbs for folks with line voltage that runs a bit high, but that
doesn't help you DX-100 or other appliances. Sounds like you need to get
you power provider to look into  you line voltage and regulation. Also, if
they have power-factor correction capacitors connected on those distribution
feeders in the winter-time when the power factor is less inductive and
closer to unity, that can result in soe increase in line voltage in the
winter time. GL!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV