Topband: Single antenna port xcvr but want to employ separate receive antenna

Lennart Michaelsson lennart.michaelsson at telia.com
Mon Jan 13 11:50:31 EST 2014

Hi JC et al, just to add to the comments of JC:
First of all it is a matter of switching timing. Always disconnect a
separate RX antenna and short the rx entry to ground before the TX chain
(with or without amp) starts to operate.
Second: Get rid of any reradiation from the TX antenna which will otherwise
destroy the the reception.
Len
SM7BIC