Topband: 9Y 160

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Fri Jan 17 21:54:15 EST 2014

Saw this on another reflector. Look for 9y4W Friday and Saturday nights.

Folks,

I am in Tobago and I have been monitoring the condx on 160 for the last few days.
After the turbulences last week conditions have improved significantly and I was able to
make a number of QSOs into Europe last night.
I will check the next two nights over the weekend as well. Let’s hope for the best.
Please call with moderate CW speed… you are not as loud as you may think you are ;-)

73

Andy 9Y4W

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.html
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518