Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for 160???

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 21 11:57:45 EST 2014

On 1/21/2014 7:29 AM, James Rodenkirch wrote:
> his is the title, Short Antennas for 160 Meter Radio - anyone read through it?

Who is listed as author?  That might give a clue. :)

There's a slide show (pdf file) from a tutorial presentation I've done
at Pacificon and for several local DX clubs on the fundamentals of 160M
antennas with limited space. No original work on my part, but combining
excellent work by others, most notably N6LF, K3LC, W8JI, K2AV, NC0B, and
N7CL.

http://k9yc.com/publish.htm

73, Jim K9YC