Topband: XW8BM

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Thu Jan 23 12:47:03 EST 2014

Toshi, operating as XV8BM, was QRV for much of NA sunrise this morning on 1812.5.  He was having obvious trouble hearing but had a large number of JA stations calling as well as several NA callers.  I did not hear anyone stateside make a QSO.  At least he was being heard.  I and others in the Midwest were hearing bits of him.  US stations in the south were hearing him best and several were calling.  He was clearly making an effort as he stuck with it for over two hours but making very few QSOs.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS
in Iowa