Topband: Grounding the ends of radials

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 17:42:37 EST 2014

Yes. And the operative words there are "along its length" - very different
from grounding at its end!  The nastiest, and most difficult case to model
and analyze is the case of "radials" laid on the ground! I would take a few
elevated resonant radials over that arrangement, most any time!!  BTW -
"dirt" may be "good" but it ain't that "good"!  :)

73,
Charlie, K4OTV