Topband: Speking of Hardline

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jan 30 14:33:39 EST 2014

I don't know about anyone else's cable company, but when the prices of
scrap metal went up a few years ago Comcast emptied out their local
scrap yard.  Actually, I'm just supposing that's the reason. I got a lot
of good stuff there while they were willing to let it go.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.