Topband: Short receiving verticals question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 30 14:42:32 EST 2014

 > A possible answer might be here:
 >
 > http://www.legupenterprises.com/

Doesn't faze the deer around here.  They come right up to the house and
the fenced kennels and munch on whatever they like.  That stuff may do
something with the small animals but the Eagle, Great Horned Owl, Red
Tail Hawk and other birds of prey generally keep the rodents and small
mammals in check.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV