Topband: Short receiving verticals question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jan 30 18:41:22 EST 2014

Most of those birds and other winged predators have been seen or heard here
and keep the rodents managable. I take care of some squirrels and chipmunks
with .22 shorts in a rifle and a competition grade air rifle.

The white tail rats are everywhere since there are several apple and pear
trees plus a 150 x 150 field of various berries to keep them happy year
around. I clear cut that a few years ago and let the ground clutter under
the trees get some sun...WOW!

We also have coyote, fox and fisher cats, plus a few bears to help with
population control. There are still miles of undeveloped land abutting or
close to me.

Carl
KM1H