Topband: VK3ZL SK today

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Tue Jul 8 23:32:14 EDT 2014

Bob's XYL, Jeannie, will continue to maintain Bob's email address for a
period of time.  I believe she has the ability to view these messages as
they arrive.  Whether or not she presently has the time to do it is another
matter.  Hopefully, at some point, she will have the opportunity to look at
them.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS