Topband: Rig Question

Gary and Kathleen Pearse pearse at gci.net
Thu Jun 19 14:20:18 EDT 2014

Fast forward a few years: http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2001-11/msg00025.html

I had the pleasure and unique experience to share a chair with Rich KL7RA, Chip K7JA, and others. Watching, listening, soaking in all I could of their radio techniques and pileup control was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Chip brought his rig of choice at that time for the contest…a Yaesu MK-V Field. Today it’s not at the top of most lists, but I still own, operate, and enjoy one.

73, Gary NL7Y