Topband: Rig Question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jun 19 17:13:05 EDT 2014

And with the leisurely pace of SS it could probably be done today minus the
spotting networks that many deny using in all contests.

The last SS I operated was as a guest op in the far west
burbs of Chicago in 71 or 72. With 2 towers and 5el monobanders 10-20 and 2
el on 40 a sweep was easy but boring. The rig was a Galaxy 5 and Hunter
2000B.....far from high end state of the art.

Carl
KM1H