Topband: Where was everyone last night

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:27:42 EDT 2014

HI Dick,
I wondered the same thing.
I could hear a number of stations who were very loud but apparently had difficulty hearing me (I worked KV4FZ after a few calls...thanks Herb).
Thanks to those who worked me.
After 2 hours and only 25 stations in the log and numerous unanswered CQs I went to bed (0300-0500 op time).

Anyone get an error from the robot about the log date format?
I used N1MM and it seems in order. I emailed Tree.

73 Darrell AB2E