Topband: Grounds

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Mar 1 21:08:49 EST 2014

But arent you in the boonies Mike with little common mode noise? I notice a
few others with lots of acerage do the same but when I was enroached upon on
both sides I just followed ON4UN's lead. It works and maybe the other way
does as well but with about a foot of compacted snow, which is also called
ice, on the ground Im months from finding out. More coming Monday.

Carl
KM1H