Topband: CME

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Sun Mar 2 22:58:19 EST 2014

Len,
Thanks for your input,
There were reports of early afternoon propagation on 160 in North America,
thanks to
the reflective, glancing blow, CME  poperties.

73
Bruce-K1FZ

 Hi Bruce,
 I still remember when I got a SWL report from a guy VK3) in eastern
 Australia saying he heard me for several hours way before his sunset. He
 tried to call but in vain. I never heard him until I got his email. At the
 time I was CQing looking for KH6 so did not bother to switch RX direction.
 Never ever experiensied this b4 or after, the fact was: He was having a
nice
 sunny afternoon and I was on the verge on SS.
 73
 Len
 SM7BIC