Topband: New MFJ 259C available

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Mar 4 17:40:26 EST 2014

I have the B&H microscope, stand, light, table, etc as well as a hot plate
and access to a bonder when needed. Plus various knives, blades, scalpels,
gold plated needle point iron, etc for fine tuning (-;

I still do a bit of prototyping for former employers and stuff for myself to
24 GHz. Its down at HF I need to improve some of the test equipment.

Carl
KM1H

Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:19 PM
Subject: RE: Topband: New MFJ 259C available