Topband: dual-wire bev

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Mar 12 09:24:44 EDT 2014

Here are a couple references to center feeding Beverage antennas:
http://kw2p.blogspot.com/2010/08/kw2p-beverage-antenna-designs.html
http://w4hod.org/K4IQJ%20Beverage%20Talk.pdf

The one "negative" to center feed is that it requires an extra
transformer but that is a rather small price for the flexibility.
The "center fed coax Beverage" approach can be applied to any two
wire Beverage by connecting the *center taps* of the feedline
coupling transformers as shown here: http://exax.net/

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV