Topband: Passive Receive Antenna Splitter

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Thu Mar 13 21:27:55 EDT 2014

I've used a video selector box (for 75 ohm RF, with F connectors) that
Radio Shack used to sell. It was a 4-in 2-out matrix, and allowed either
of two radios to have any of the 4 available antennas. It also allowed
two radios to share an antenna simultaneously. I doubt R/S still sells
it, but there might be something available from MCM or the like.

Kirk K4RO