Topband: Antenna question

kd9sv kd9sv at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 09:43:31 EDT 2014

Herb and Bruce and whoever else may be interested.  I am presently using
both WD-1A and twisted pair (see attached picture) and both perform the same
with transformer set designed for 120 ohms.  The most recent DX worked on
the twisted pair was HS0ZKX from the SW direction (reverse direction) and
these transformer sets are available from DXE 73, de gary