Topband: Antenna question

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 27 21:46:36 EDT 2014

Thanks for the input I have one Beverage using WD-1A also.

Audio wire  is and has been used in Radio & TV stations that I have worked.
 It is constructed to reject AC  hum and RF into the pair. It works
extremely well.   Theories are easy--remember when we had to lay radials
enough to achieve 36 ohm at the base of
a quarter wave  vertical.  At that time, some would argue this "until hell
froze over."  (: >))

I would like to see if anyone actually tried the wire, and if it rejected
any portion of RF signals.

73
Bruce-K1FZ