Topband: Antenna question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Mar 28 09:57:51 EDT 2014

Ive had  150' 2 wire Beverage made from factory twisted #18 PVC up since the
fall and shows excellent directivity on 40/30/20M. It is used over at the
vintage boatanchor bench. Starts right at the house above the basement
station window and runs to a property line. Shares the radials  from a 600'
2 wire running 90 degrees away and fed at its far end. I cant tell any
affect on its performance or the new one with either connected or one
floating, or both.

Carl
KM1H