Topband: JT65 to EU?

Jeff w7jw at charter.net
Mon Nov 10 22:09:50 EST 2014

Yes Jim, there is plenty of JT65a activity on Top Band at 1.838. I've worked
24 DXCC and completed 160m WAS JT65. VK6 has been fairly active in the
mornings this season even with the generally poor conditions so far this
year. JT9 guys usually hang out on 1.839 so don't be shy about getting on
and calling CQ. Take advantage of the gray line propagation each day and
soon the DX will start adding up.  Good luck, CU on Top.

73 Jeff W7JW