Topband: Broadband Inverted L

Joe Galicic galicic at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 14:12:28 EST 2014

Thanks everyone ! Interesting. I knew something was not quite right. I thought I could "tap" into the existing ground system but obviously that is not going to be the case. I could manage two elevated radials pretty easily but not at 10 ten feet. More like 6 feet off the ground mounted on my 6 foot high wooden privacy fence. Can I lay down radials more over top of the old ones?