Topband: QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 09:45:19 EST 2014

This annual contest is scheduled for 0000Z to 0600Z, 27 November, next Wednesday evening.

I know, I know....it's QRP and there are few participants amongst you all but ---- if you are on Top Band that evening and hear our pathetically weak sigs and are in the mood....answer us and send the desired report (you operating at > 5 watts I no big deal - see exchange below):

ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + ARCI No.
non-ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + power outY'all sure appreciate our 4 point value during the Stew events so return the favor, por favor, iffn' your on the air next Wednesday evening.....72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV