Topband: QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 09:51:27 EST 2014

OH............CW and SSB modes are utilized for this event.

 From: rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
 To: topband at contesting.com
 Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:48:22 -0700
 Subject: Topband:  QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint

 This annual contest is scheduled for 0000Z to 0600Z, 27 November, next Wednesday evening.

 I know, I know....it's QRP and there are few participants amongst you all but ----
 if you are on Top Band that evening and hear our pathetically weak sigs and are in the mood,
 answer our plaintive CQs and send the desired report.

 Note: you operating at > 5 watts is no big deal - see exchange below:

  ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + ARCI No.
 non-ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + power out.

 Y'all sure appreciate our 4 point value during the Stew events so,
 return the favor, por favor, iffn' your on the air next Wednesday evening.....

 72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV