Topband: QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint

Jim F. via Topband topband at contesting.com
Fri Nov 21 14:00:25 EST 2014

Thank you for the announcement Jim,
All you guys with great receiving antennas andQTH locations will have an opportunity to testyour mettle in this event that is more aboutlistening and hearing and efficiency than poweroutput.
Wish there were certificates for QRO operatorswho worked the most QRP stations.
Here the condo board spotted the raisedradials and they had to be removed but the
inv. L is still up and will be tried in the sprintwith a few radials tucked beneath thefallen leaves..
Good luck and thanks for listening.
Jim  /  W1FMR