Topband: Broadband Inverted L

Joe Galicic galicic at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 15:56:25 EST 2014

Tom there are many other things in the mix here. Five houses within 30-40 feet, Hi-Z receive antenna within 10 feet of transmit antennas, three other wire antennas sharing the same trees and air space. And yes the old L is still there at about 60 feet away. I don’t think I'm the only person in this situation however. I will either detune or take down the old L. Thanks for your patience! -Joe