Topband: Haiti on 160M this weekend?, HC2RMT/8, 9K2HN

Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ ra0ff at mail.ru
Wed Nov 26 20:24:43 EST 2014

They today have made beverages. I hope RX will be better.
Today at 10-11UTC lsn 5 or 7/8 HC2RMT/8 QSOs with JA's, but I have not heard of Gallapagos/
News - All HC2/8 logs uploaded to Clublog.
For me the big question why Yuri (RM0F-HC2RMT/8) no uses split.
I wrote him a message about this.

(see photos here         http://www.og2k.com/content/hc8 )

73! de Eugene RA0FF
http://www.qsl.net/ra0ff/