Topband: TX relays

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:06:41 EDT 2014

Tom,

What would be a better choice for a stack match?

I'm quite sure that in the heat of a contest these things have been hot switched on rare occasion with 1500w.  There was one time when I intentionally hot switched one of them with 100w because I thought the receive signal was down 10dB or so.  Problem went away.  Anyway I've been using them for about 6 years or so and only had one that failed after a big lightening strike.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad