Topband: Radial Wire

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 20:24:20 EDT 2014

Frank,

Thank you very much for this source.  I was just looking this week for
wire prices.  I want to buy quite a lot for next summer's antenna project.

The nice thing is he's close enough I'll probably pick it up and save
shipping.

BTW...any thoughts on solid vs stranded?  I do like to use insulated
wire as I think it lasts longer.  I was thinking 16 or 18 ga.