Topband: KP1

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Thu Oct 23 15:17:02 EDT 2014

Well, Charlie, I would hope that they will have good RX antennas to all
azimuths, and pay attention to gray line and directional calls for the
non-NA, EU and JA paths.

That is what we did at VP6DX, and it worked superbly.  I have confidence
George and whomever else is on his TB crew will pay careful attention to all
corners of the globe.

Congratulations to the KP1-5 consortium for pulling it off.

73 de Milt, N5IA