Topband: KP1

jon jones n0jk at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:40:15 EDT 2014

Thanks Herb for the note and memories.

I found my KC4DX card. Worked on 20M back in 1972 when I just had received general class privileges. At the time I had no idea I had worked
a "rare one." I used the Heath SB-401/SB-300 and a Hy-Gain vertical. KC4DX's main radio was the Swan 500C radio. Wayne Green, W2NSD/1 was one
of the ops.  Yes, the Wayne Green.

More info. about KC4DX here.  http://kc4dx.com/

Looking forward to working KP1 on the Top Band.

 - Jon N0JK