Topband: Anyone using WSPR or WSPR-X?

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:13:22 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the additional advice, Gentlemen. I understand about audio
levels, filtering, etc. :-)

My sound card (old Creative labs unit, IIRC) interface is just a couple of
audio transformers removed from old 56k PCI telephone modems, with some
pads and pots. I'll check out your interface PDF, Jim.

If anyone runs into issues running WSPR for Windows on Linux (I did), try
WSPR 4 for Linux from the svn repo. But if you have any questions about
that, better ask now, while I can still remember what all I had to do this
AM to get the Linux version running here in Xubuntu 14.04 LTS.

I'll try and run WSPR in at least RX/upload spots mode on 160, whenever I
can.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com