Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Sep 4 14:14:00 EDT 2014

Not according to the folks that invented them Frank. The Big Grip is a Guy
Grip for serious towers.

http://www.preformed.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_phocadownload%26view%3Dcategory%26download%3D44:plp-commcatsec20-2012%26id%3D15:strand-and-cable-products%26Itemid%3D145&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=nqoIVJWDDcmayAT5hoHQDA&ved=0CBQQFjAA&sig2=1aPQDpfnvYFm8XWlxXxgjw&usg=AFQjCNEns72sjImeKDRibuLmm62WL9bSqA

The Preform name is often used as a noun by cable apes (-;

Carl
KM1H