Topband: Beverage Question

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 20 11:00:47 EDT 2014

Jim.....confirmed on Herb's comments.
In preparation for installation of the DXE I had a long conversation with
Rod about the impedance and he assured me that it would be difficult to
match the impedance with wire which would degrade the performance.
In the end....I did not put up the DXE because of this reason.....I did not
want the 450~ ladder line flapping in the breeze and causing maintenance
problems.
I could be wrong about the maintenance....but that's the excuse I told to
myself.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ