Topband: Beverage Question

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:53:00 EDT 2014

No my mistake as the spacing of the two parallel conductors would
determine the impedance but  the mismatch from 600 ohms to 450 would
also not be good.  It wold be easier to get working IMHO with a single
run of WD-1a and the proper feed and termination transformers.  Perhaps
Gary KD9SV would give you the winding ratio for a home built ferrite box
of your own. In this case it is the same principle but only a turns
ratio that counts.

Herb