Topband: AlexLoop in South Lyon Michigan

Goldtr8 (KD8NNU) goldtr8 at charter.net
Sun Sep 21 07:21:16 EDT 2014

Dear Group

I know that there is an AlexLoop in the South Lyon MI area that is at someone’s contest station.

I lost the contact information for the person who has the station. (deleted a folder in my email)   If I remember correctly his name was Bruce.   I want to attempt to contact him and ask to see the system.  He offered to show it in the past but like I said I messed up on a delete button.

I am pretty sure that he is part of this reflector which is part of the reason for this email

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Thanks
Don

~73