Topband: Salt-Water Qth!

Chuck Hutton charlesh3 at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 13:26:07 EDT 2015

You might want to take a look at some technical reports from the BBC Engineering Department. Two in particular: RA-25 titled "Influence of Ground and Sea on MF Propagation" and 1975-32 titled "LF and MF propagation : An Approximate Formula for Estimating Sea Gain".
Both (and many more very interesting papers on Beverages, propagation, etc) are available online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/search?Type=Publications
Chuck