Topband: Salt-Water Qth!

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 16:06:28 EDT 2015

"A LID operating QRO at an excellent northeastern US sea view site with excellent antennas -- is still
only a *loud* LID, who is able to cause a lot more interference and consternation than a weak LID."

The above is an excellent example of "confrontational interoperability," and close to the examples of "good" and "bad' interoperability I share with my students, Guy!!! 😊

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV