Topband: N6RK receiving loop PC board and toroid group purchase

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Apr 8 19:40:20 EDT 2015

I am planning to place an order on April 13 for PC boards for my
receiving loop as described in the National Contest Journal.

See: http://www.n6rk.com/loopantennas/NCJ_loop_antenna_N6RK.pdf

I have updated the PC board design to fix some minor
bugs on the original boards.  The new boards should
require no rework.

If you are interested in ordering unloaded boards and/or
toroids, please respond by Monday April 13.  The price
is $25 per PC board set, $3 per toroid.  Shipping
and handling is $5 in the USA, and $10 elsewhere.

I also have a few fully assembled and tested PC boards
in enclosures for $175, plus $10 shipping in the
USA, $15 elsewhere.

Rick N6RK