Topband: [Bulk] Best wire antenna for roof top location

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Fri Aug 7 23:02:18 EDT 2015

And Bob Brown used a monograph by J.A. Ratcliffe--"The Magneto-Ionic
Theory and its Application to the Ionosphere" which says the same thing.
It has to do with the angle between the E vector and the Earth's
Geomagnetic Field, which is horizontal at the geomagnetic equator. Bob
borrowed my copy of the book when he was writing the Big Gun's Guide.

Garry, NI6T