Topband: Best wire antenna for roof top location

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Aug 10 23:04:59 EDT 2015

Actually, what he says is not use the high level media to model a RADIAL
system.

While playing with this model, I changed the characteristics of the
higher level media to have far less conductivity. The result suggested
that my model was good for what I was trying to understand -- that is,
the very low far field lobe was unaffected by the conductivity of the
high level media (that is, the roof).

73, Jim K9YC